is this the list for me?

I'm a fairly recent "convert" to Linux (been using it for about 2 yrs
full time) who has finally settled on Debian as his distro of choice.  I
often need to ask some pretty stupid questions about setting up, using and
administering Debian.  So, my first stupid question is: is this the right
forum for someone like me?  Is there some other list, like maybe
Debian-newbies or something like that, which might be more appropriate?

Thanks, James