Re: (pdf,ps,dvi) -->> (rtf, doc) What's the best route?

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 05:31:50 -0500, Antonio Rodr wrote:
> I am trying to convert some pure text pdf file of a spanish text to doc
> for a friend,

> Well, in both cases the problem is the existence of accented letters and
> other non english characters in the text.

With "catdvi" you have control over the output encoding (character set), One
of the supported encodings should be suitable for import into e.g. abiword
or ted.

HTH,
Ray
--
LWN normally tries to avoid talking much about Microsoft - it is simply
irrelevant to the free software world most of the time.