RE: GPM for mouse

Thank you Kevin,

I decided to install RedHat to get all my config info.
I have problems with the mouse and the graphic card as well
my network works fine I loaded Debian over ftp

Once I have RedHat installed where can I get all the info I need
to install Debian. Someone was saying something about /etc/

Also is there something like aptitude or dselect for RedHat?