Re: Easing the load.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 07:48:26AM -0600, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> [...]
so your post here shouldn't actually be on the list?

i mean, technically speaking, it's hardly reflective of a technical
approach to the subject to merely announce your agreement with the

as for david's 3 points, though i'm sure he means well, i would be very
disappointed to see anyone receive those as a response to a genuine
query on this list. while independent inititiative is well recommended,
the latent discouragement in that response is not reflective of this
community and would do it no positive service whatsoever.

ben