Re: [Firebird-devel] Orphaning Firebird RDBMS

Hi!

There's no FB1.5 (or rather FB2) package in Debian and has never been.
This should be a separate package called firebird2-* not an upgrade
from current firebird package, see also: http://bugs.debian.org/151052

I am orphaning FB1 package.

Regards,

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: Cc:ing debian-user - maybe somebody would be interested in becoming
a DD and taking over FireBird package? I can sponsor such person before
(s)he becomes a DD. See: http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org