Re: Installing Printer - CUPS **SOLVED**

Thanks!  that was the problem.  I hadn't manually configured the pnm2ppa
package.  I have to say that this is a problem with debian.  I had to install
a slew of packages to get cups to work, basically by trial and error.  Some
packages simply work upon installation, some don't (pnm2ppa).  There was no
notification upon installation of pnm2ppa that I needed to edit the config
file and copy it to /etc/ for pnm2ppa to work.  it just happily installed
itself in a non-fuctioning mode on my computer.  NOT very nice.

Chris