Re: [OT] C programming, variable size array

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 16:00, Aryan Ameri wrote:
[...]
> To the person who suggested the linked-list thing to me. Thanks very
> much. I don't know what they are yet, but it seems something really
> interesting. I'll go back to my cave now, to study them.

Hi, another thing you might want to check out, (after you learn the
basics) is glib. Especially
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Arrays.html
glib provides lots of useful data types such as arrays, linked lists,
doubly-linked lists and other nice things so you don't have to reinvent
your own every time. It's extremely portable and comes by default with
almost all flavors of linux.
--
Mark Roach