Re: [OT] C programming, variable size array

On Friday 12 December 2003 22:38, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 14:04, Wesley J Landaker wrote:
> > On Friday 12 December 2003 11:38 am, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > > Hi There:

> > Hmmm... sounds a lot like a homework problem... =)
>
> Yes, it does... :)

See, this is what I was afraid of. I have some question in my mind, and
yes it is related to my studies, but it is not a homework. I can't
locate my instructor for two days, cause she is ill or something. Since
google and reading archive doesn't reveal anything, I say, well give it
s shot, and post a OT to debian users. And I indicate that, for god's
sake, this is nota homework.

And then everyone is like, hey, this is a troll ! this is homework, ...

People just don't believe each other these days, do they?

To the person who suggested the linked-list thing to me. Thanks very
much. I don't know what they are yet, but it seems something really
interesting. I'll go back to my cave now, to study them.

Cheers everyone, and don't be so pessimist when someone asks a
programming question. It might indeed not be his homwork.

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri