OT: slow list message delivery

The following is an excerpt of the header of one of the messages I
recently sent to the list.  Is this just me?

It looks like it took almost an hour between my message getting to the
list server and it getting out for delivery.  I know there was some
fallout from the recent server compromise, but I think this predates
that.

If this is a known problem, that's fine of course.  It's just making
me look a little stupid when I answer someone's question and my answer
trickles in half an hour after it's been answered by someone else.

Lucas
--
Lucas Bergman <lucas@fivesight.com>