Re: Linux is not for consumers!

No, its not for consumers. Well, at least Debian is not. Perhaps
Mandrake or SuSE, where you can pay for support, is what you're looking
for.

Not to say Debian is bad, its not. I love it. I run my workstation, mp3
station, and two servers on Debian, and they all work wonderfully.
Conversely, I have spent many many hours getting them to work properly.
And not to say debian-user is not useful, because it is, I have learned
a lot by reading and posting to this list. However, I also put easily
hundreds of hours into just setting up and maintaining my computers over
the past year. But, it's something I enjoy doing.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: The Mountain Goats - Historiography : Bitter Melon Farm