Re: Tom Ballard, MSFT shill

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:07:17PM -0800, Tom wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 04:23:36PM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:
> >
> > I will admit that I have pretty much given up on any expectation that
> > you have anything useful to add to this forum
>
> I'm totally okay with that.  Leave me alone.

As seems to happen distressingly often, your conclusion does not follow
from the statements that lead up to it.

As long as you persist in posting internally inconsistent, logically
fallacious, misleading nonsense to this public forum, I and others may
respond with corrections, rebuttals, counter-arguments, etc.

I most certainly do _not_ agree to "leave you alone" to spread FUD
unchallenged.

I will, however, try to remember not to bother with responding to what's
merely meaningless or wildly irrelevant.

	Just so we're clear.
--
             I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours