Re: Debian IPv6 Ready?

If you run the stock kernels that may be, sorry I run custom kernels and
didn't compile in the IPv6 until I was ready to mess with it.

Thus spake Vineet Kumar (vineet@doorstop.net):

> * Robert L. Harris (Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net) [031209 14:52]:
> >
> > You'll need to compile and IPv6 kernel, you don't need any patches, it
> > works fine out of the box.  While waiting on this to compile poke around
> > tdoi.org and ipv6.org.
>
> Is this so?  On my laptop I just modprobed ipv6 and I was off and
> running -- no recompilation needed.
>
> good times,
> Vineet
> --
> http://www.doorstop.net/
> --
> I am mortified to be told that, in the United States of America, the sale of a
> book can become a subject of inquiry, and of criminal inquiry too.
> 						-- President Thomas Jefferson

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.