Re: Debian IPv6 Ready?

You'll need to compile and IPv6 kernel, you don't need any patches, it
works fine out of the box.  While waiting on this to compile poke around
tdoi.org and ipv6.org.

Then you need to add this to your apt-sources:

# http://debian.fabbione.net/ <- read as well
deb http://debian.concepts.nl/debian-ipv6 woody ipv6
deb http://debian.concepts.nl/debian-ipv6 sarge ipv6
deb http://debian.concepts.nl/debian-ipv6 sid ipv6