RE: making a floppy for essential modules

thanks, but I can't install normally if I can't see the hard drive.  The
installer (any one of the flavors of installer, including bf24) doesn't
see the harddrive on my 1750, so I need to install a driver at that point,
I assume, in order to continue the installation.
  So, I can make it to step 2 of your steps, but not step 3.  I have a
driver, I just need to know how to make a disk that the installer will
recognize to load it.

--
New Disorder Records "The device is nearly complete
Allah Akbar!" - www.newdisorder.com