Re: Limit network speed

On Tuesday December  9 at 04:31pm
Ron Rademaker <ron@ttvavanti.nl> wrote:

> The reason I want this is because when I use BitTorrent it
> uses a lot of data traffic, something I don't want (because of the
> upload limit)

Check out the option for bittorrent:

--max_upload_rate kbytes
	maximum rate to upload at in kilobytes, 0 means no limit
	(default 0)

I use 'btlaunchmanycurses . --max_upload_rate 10' in my Bittorrent
directory. Keep in mind that it's the max for each torrent, so 2
torrents can use 20kbps
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: The OC Supertones - Another Show : Safety First