Re: Help with installation

Colin Watson wrote:

I wish you all the luck in the world during installation :) Once you have it installed, it is not that bad, actually it is pretty nice. BTW, if only Debian had a better installer, a HUGE bunch of Redhat users would now be using Debian.

There are always "if only"s, unfortunately ...

and some are necessary and/or unavoidable, this is not one of them.

regards,
->HS

--
(Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)