Re: Tom Ballard, MSFT shill (was Re: Debian Server Compromise -- A Fire Drill ??)

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 04:54:26AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:48:19AM -0800, Tom Ballard (tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net) wrote:
> > Please don't use my real name: I've told you why I don't want it used.
> > Would you prefer I used a "handle" ?
>
> Interesting what truths people are uncomfortable with.

I had $7000 zapped out of my checking account in 2000; mostly domain
names purchased at Verisign: the names were like stupidnation.com,
burninggrave.com, insane-canibalism.com, &c.

The Mountain View police tracked it down to somewhere in Britain.  I
still haven't gotten my money back.

So, let's just say I have case evidence that something smells in
Denmark.  I don't trust people.

I could pay $35 to 1-800-US-SEARCH and really fuck up your day!