Re: Tom Ballard, MSFT shill (was Re: Debian Server Compromise -- A Fire Drill ??)

on Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:48:19AM -0800, Tom Ballard (tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net) wrote:
> Please don't use my real name: I've told you why I don't want it used.
> Would you prefer I used a "handle" ?

Interesting what truths people are uncomfortable with.

Peace.

   Unless you are very rich and very eccentric, you will not enjoy the
   luxury of having a computer in your own home.
     -- Ed Yourdon, _Techniques of Program Structure and Design_, 1975