Re: Tom Ballard, MSFT shill (was Re: Debian Server Compromise -- A Fire Drill ??)

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 11:25:33PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
["MSFT Shill"]

That's not what I'm trying to accomplish.  I was trying to point out
that you had to invalidate everybody's password last week.

I was trying to point out that (gasp) a philosophy which accuses half
the world of being ignorant and evil *might* not be the most enlightened
in all of history.

But I guess you wouldn't be able to understand that.

Transferrence: It's much easier to attack me than to .... accept the
horrible proposition that .... you're just a human, everything you hate
is human, and you're the same.