kdebase in testing broken depencies?

Hello.

I wonder if anyone could tell how one could get package kdebase from testing
release installed. if I attempt I get following error:

  kdebase: Depends: ksysguard (>= 4:3.1.3-1) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages

The error also occur when recurring to unstable.

I recently updated some parts of system from woody to sarge (not every, yet) .
The kdebase package seems important to me, since it got removed while
upgrade.

I also tried to manage this with the installation of a source package, that
seemed be broken, too.

Any hints?

Regards,
Alex