Re: frozen-bubble won't load after moving to unstable

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:02:25 -0500,
Benjamin Rutt <brutt+news@bloomington.in.us> wrote in message
<[🔎] wc33cbxw4ge.fsf@mu.cis.ohio-state.edu>:

> Ever since I upgraded from stable to unstable recently, I have been
> unable to execute frozen-bubble anymore.  I've been getting the
> following errors:

.<snip>.

> Does anyone have any idea how to solve my problem?

..no problem, feature.  I the 4 time 100-level tour vet, says
God meant Frozen-Bubble to be ported to wintendo to tie
up wintendoshill time.  Now, for a real challenging useful
experience, I refer you to http://flightgear.org/  .  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: