frozen-bubble won't load after moving to unstable

Ever since I upgraded from stable to unstable recently, I have been
unable to execute frozen-bubble anymore.  I've been getting the
following errors:

    $ /usr/games/frozen-bubble
    Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/auto/SDL_perl/SDL_perl.so' for module SDL_perl: libGL.so.1: cannot handle TLS data at /usr/lib/perl/5.8.2/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
     at /usr/lib/perl5/SDL.pm line 9
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/SDL.pm line 9.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/SDL.pm line 9.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/games/frozen-bubble line 52.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/games/frozen-bubble line
    52.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve my problem?  I've tried setting
the environment variable PERLLIB to include
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/SDL_perl, but that didn't help either.  Thanks in
advance for any help,
--
Benjamin