Re: rosettastone

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 08:23:27AM -0600, Kent West wrote:

> I've got "Shockwave Flash" installed according to my "about:plugins" in
> mozilla-firebird, and the site's online demo does not work for me,
> complaining that I need "director".

Shockwave, Flash, and Director are three separate products of Macromedia's
(although they make it especially confusing by calling the Flash player
"Shockwave Flash", even though the two are quite different).

The Macromedia site only lists a Flash player for Linux, no Shockwave
player.  (I don't believe there's such a thing as a Director player.)
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading