Re: Playing "RealOne" clips

(sorry about the busted thread)

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 10:36:27PM -0600, Todd Pytel wrote:

> > > Don't know about mplayer - I never had much luck with that plugin -
> > > but both realplayer and gxine stream the audio just fine from
> > > moz-firebird for me.

Ok, I've installed mozilla-firebird and gxine from Sid and they play.
Yet all the links play the same stream.  I'm not sure if that's a
problem on my end or on their server.

I can't skip ahead or back in the stream, either.  IIRC, I used to be
able to do that on Windows with RealPlayer.  (Again, maybe that's an
issue with the server.)

BTW -- is there a way to download "rtsp://" type of files and then play
them locally?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org