Re: Running exim4-heavy-daemon, clamAV, want to add SpamAssassin

And the final installment of the saga:

Setting up SpamAssassin was extremely straight-forward. Those notes were
great! And DMan's notes were great as well. Only one minor problem - with a
100Mhz Pentium, 16 Meg Memory, 32 Meg swap - it just grinds and grinds and
grinds and grinds. It worked. It marked mail as spam, set up the Spam folder
automagically. It was a very pretty thing. EXCEPT - when the mail queue got
larger than one e-mail. Then I experienced constant swapping out. Anyway,
exim4-heavy-daemon, ClamAV and SpamAssassin were working - mail was going
into IMAP folders. My PC is just not up to the task.

I'd like to try it again at some point, but will need to dedicate a slightly
beefier PC to the task.
Bruce