Running exim4-heavy-daemon, clamAV, want to add SpamAssassin

Hey all,

    Thanks for all the great info on setting up exim4-heavy-daemon,
fetchmail and ClamAV on Sarge. My mail-server (a funny term for an ancient
door-stopper PC) is stable, so it's time to mess around a little more.

    Is there a quick tutorial on adding SpamAssassin to the mix? I had been
using it on a desktop integrated with KMail, but would prefer to use it on
the (er, ahem, cough-cough) "server".

    Any pointers on what to modify in the exim4-heavy-daemon configuration
would be appreciated. Don't know if I'll actually be able to run it, my mail
server is woefully underpowered, but thinking about giving it a shot.
Thanks, Bruce