Re: Cheap PC / unknown components. ALDI/Medion MD 8080 XL anyone?

On Friday 05 December 2003 23:29, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
wrote:
> Em Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:07:24 +0100, Mariano Kamp escreveu:
> > I bought one of the "cheap" PCs from a german discounter. I am wondering
> >   if
> > anybody has been able to install Debian on it? Any pointers would be
> > nice.
>
> 	Which one?  Pointers?

Sorry?
Pointers in the sense of links to websites I haven't been able to get from
google myself. Best case would be a pointer to an experience report
linux-laptop.net style.

Mariano