Re: Can't Get Past "Install the Base System"

I'm sorry, I somehow misread your mail, and thought you were using the
Debian installer. On second read, I see you are not; I must have
debian-installer on the brain.

I'm afraid I have no clue why the woody CDs are not working for you.
debian-boot is still a better list to ask for help than debian-user.

--
see shy jo