Re: RAID card shows SCSI and unwanted IDE devices

Em Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:37:30 -0800, Keith Goettert escreveu:

> I am using a Hipoint IDE RAID card.

	I see you got no answers.  You might consider to avoid answering
a message to start a new thread -- many mail and news clients will bury
your message in the old thread tree, and most people will never see it or
somnely ignore it, as I am doing now.  Please try again with a fresh
message.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
Belo Horizonte, Londrina, São Paulo             +55 (11) 5686 9607