Re: quoted text color changing in vim

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 at 15:07 GMT, Nori Heikkinen penned:

> --QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> tweaking mutt to be perfect on a dark background, i now want to change
> the color of the one-level quoted text in vim (which i use to compose
> in mutt).  anyone off the top of their head know which vim syntax
> highlighting file this is in?

Whatever the mail syntax highlighting file is, I would guess (but check
by using ':set syntax' while you're composing).

Looks like that would be /usr/share/vim/vim62/syntax/mail.vim

Actually, though, that file would probably be overwritten by later
installs.  I believe the proper way is to create

~/.vim/after/syntax/mail.vim

And put in the stuff you want.  That file should then get processed
*after* the /usr/share version.

--
monique