Anyone used a Lindows Laptop?

Hi

I have just started looking for a new laptop courtesy of the logic board on my ibook dying and being hit for a Aust $935 bill for a new one. I have been looking at the Lindows Mobile PC which I could get for Aust $1165 from sub300.com. I have been trying to find some reviews by people who have purchased a Lindows Laptop but have not had much luck? I have seen a few posts that say describe upgrading the Lindows to Debian Unstable and it sounds quite easy. Just wondering if anyone has used this laptop and has any comments.

Thanks for any help

John

www.ngogeeks.com