dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade

Hi,

When I use apt-get it ends up getting stuck in a loop that prints endlessly
the following:

	dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
	dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
	dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
	dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card

(and doesn't stop until I do Cntl+C)

What is causing this?

How can I fix it; or where should I start diagnostics?

Example - stndout snip:

p3a:~# apt-get remove zope
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  zope
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
3 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 12.1MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
(Reading database ... 55874 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing zope ...
Stopping Zope... done (Zope was not running).
Setting up doc-base (0.7.11) ...
registering      86 documents from /usr/share/doc-base ...
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/arcade

(doesn't stop untill I do Cntl+C)

What is going on?

How can I fix it?

Thanks