Re: Anfrage f?r einen Linktausch an debian-user@lists.debian.org

Karsten M. Self wrote:
on Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:08:40AM -0800, Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.ca) wrote:

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:00:28AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:

Thomas: Fragen Sie bitte auf englisch an diese Liste, oder frage an den
debian-user-de Liste

Karsten, you realise what you replied to was spam, right?

Feh.

I do about 50% comprehension of written German when I try reading it.
That looked _vaguely_ technical when I read it in the wee hours....

/me hides in a corner....

Peace.

Karsten, I was impressed anyway about your German. And then you talked about it on the Debian channel also.

Hugo.