Re: Anfrage f?r einen Linktausch an debian-user@lists.debian.org

on Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:08:40AM -0800, Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.ca) wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:00:28AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > Thomas: Fragen Sie bitte auf englisch an diese Liste, oder frage an den
> > debian-user-de Liste
>
> Karsten, you realise what you replied to was spam, right?

Feh.

I do about 50% comprehension of written German when I try reading it.
That looked _vaguely_ technical when I read it in the wee hours....

/me hides in a corner....

Peace.

  Information is not power after all: Old-fashioned power is power. If you
  aren't big industry or government, you have very little power. Once they've
  hacked the electronic voting system, you'll have no power at all.
  - Robert X. Cringely