Re: No updates to unstable since the security breach?

on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 10:11:28AM -0600, John Hasler (john@dhh.gt.org) wrote:
> Karsten M. Self writes:
> > s/servers being down/developer access being restricted/
>
> The access restrictions are irrelevant.  Developers can do anonymous
> uploads.  I did one last night.

...which means that updates *are* being made?

Peace.

    First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
    wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak
    up, because I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the Catholics, and I
    didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.  Then they came for me,
    and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945