Re: No updates to unstable since the security breach?

on Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 05:40:27PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson (dman@dman13.dyndns.org) wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 05:04:56PM -0500, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
> | Just a friendly question; I haven't seen any updates or new files for
> | sid/unstable since the security problme, and was wondering if it's
> | something buggy on my system or simply a lack of nifty new stuff to look at.
>
> Lack of uploads due to the servers being down due to the compromise.

s/servers being down/developer access being restricted/

With the compromise apparently identified, I suspect we'll start seeing
activity within the week.  klecker's still being rebuilt, though.

    Wichert Akkerman's site
    http://www.wiggy.net/debian/

...for updates.

Peace.