Re: Accents etc. in Openoffice not working.

Hi.

I tried OO recently and I found out I had to change the LANG
env. variable before starting it so I could type with accents
in Spanish.

I don't know if there's a better way to do it, I just needed it
for one day.

Regards,
Nelson.-

--
http://geocities.com/arhuaco

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and you are the easiest person to fool.
     -- Richard Feynman.