Re: Accents etc. in Openoffice not working.

Hello Nelson,

> I tried OO recently and I found out I had to change the LANG
> env. variable before starting it so I could type with accents
> in Spanish.

Thanks.  I have tried it now but neither changing the language nor
changing the locale in OO helped :(

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for
      us, who can be against us?"              Romans 8:31