Re: RFC: Create d-user-woody, d-user-sarge maillists, deactivate d-user

Attention:  Please Cc me if you answer from debian-user (curently I am
==========  not subscribed, because the traffic and an ADSL Problem)

Am 2003-12-01 10:40:40, schrieb Tim Folger:
>This is  a very good idea. It might be easiest if the lists were named
>debian-stable, debian-testing, and debian-unstable, rather than
>debian-woody, etc, since the release names will be changing.

Hello all,

Curently my Server is Off-Line becaue a problem with my
ADSL-Connection...

But I have Websites for SLINK, POTATO, WOODY and SARGE and
for each website a Mailinglist.

I think, named mailinglists like debian-woody are better
then debian-stable because there are some peple which are
running older Hardware and can not install WOODY, SARGE,...

Which mean, that even if someone like to install SLINK on a
486, the Mailinglist will still availlable. For peoples
which are willing to Help it will no problenm, because the
traffic are naturaly decreasing on older Versions...

Greetings
Michelle

CyberCenter Strasbourg
(in creation)