Re: Network interface card / Ethernet on IMB motherboard

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 00:09, Bob Proulx wrote:
> What does lspci say?
>
>   lspci | grep Ethernet
>
> Here are some common cases.
>
>   Intel Ethernet Pro 100  -- eepro100  (e100 in 2.4.20 and later)

Bob, THank you,

lspci | grep Ethernet
indicates Intel Ethernet Pro 100

So I will try to follow your instructions carefully to compile for that. Wish
I knew during the install, but I had no clue. Sarge sounds sweet! Can't wait.
I hear a Rail Gun :-).

I will try your instructions tomorrow. Goto get to bed before the clock
strikes midnight or I am a ghost... uh oh.

Thanks,

Roger :-)