passwordless ssh-login

Hi everybody

Is it possible to use different login names on different machines in
combination with passwordless ssh logins? My situation is the following:
I have my notebook, where my user account is called "jorg". On the
university network, I have different user names on several Unix
machines. I'd like to be able to log into each of these using ssh, but
not typing my password every time. I tried setting up ssh as described
in this document:
but the one machine I tried so far asked me for my password even after
generating keys and copying to the machine over there. Can someboy help
me setting this up?

Gib GATES keine Chance!