Re: problems installing java

it didnt work. mom just tried to access her pogo games , yeah she is addicted ;-) and got java not working error. I was trying to get it worked out for her before I went out of state :-( no such luck.
will have to try again when I get back
thanks

Kristian Niemi wrote:

Hmm ... Strange.

I do have it linked to .../plugins. As it should be.
Forgot to write /plugin; good that you noticed. ;)

Strange that it works, actually, because it *is* a bug. Firebird simply crashes; others have had the same problem. I believe they've worked out a fix for it, but ...

So, wonder how come it works for you?
... or why it doesn't work for me...

h: Krisse

jqdkf@army.com wrote:

I use the same version as you and java works fine. Maybe you should link
libjavaplugin_oji.so to /usr/lib/mozilla-firebird/plugins/ instead of mozilla-firebird.

Cheers,