SPAM=/home/scott/Spam
/usr/bin/spamc

:0bc:pager1$LOCKEXT
* ^Received:.*wunderground.com
| /home/scott/wx/warndir/storm-date

:0:
$SPAM

Here is a sample from the log file:

procmail: Assigning "DEFAULT=/var/mail/scott"
procmail: Assigning "SPAM=/home/scott/Spam"
procmail: Skipped "/usr/bin/spamc"
procmail: No match on "^Received:.*wunderground.com"
procmail: No match on "^X-Spam-Flag: YES"
procmail: Locking "/var/mail/scott.lock"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/mail/scott"
procmail: Opening "/var/mail/scott"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: Unlocking "/var/mail/scott.lock"

Ideas?  Notice the "skipped" line above.

Thanks.

Scott