Re: problems installing java

tripolar wrote:
having problems installing java
first using apt-get or aptitude what should I install?
2) any tricks to have konqueror, mozilla,& netscape find java?
3. Any links I should set up and how?
I have main non-free & contrib in my sources.list
unstable
thanks

This is what I did.

There are some java mirror below:
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/mirrors.html

Add some to your source list, and you can apt-get java stuff.

There is a debian java howto somewhere, but I can't remember where it is now.

--
Yours sincerely,                        \|||/
                                        (o o)