Installing Smarty through apt-get

Hello:

I wanting to install the smarty on my system, however I ran a "apt-cache
search smarty" and I found nothing. However, I googled and found some
sites that have the package including:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/smarty/

would it just be a matter of me adding the previous site to my sources
file, and I will be able to install it? or is there something else I
have to do? if there is a better way of doing this, I appreciatte the
heads up, I would really like to use apt though since it is pretty
simple to install packages that way. thanx!