Re: why not my box automatically power-off?

Hello,

I am having the same problem with apm auto-off
shutdown since I upgraded my kernel to 2.4.22.

I should have red your signature (Feynman's quote)
more carefully... :)
By running the echo command, I completly overwrote
/etc/modules!!!

I had to run update-modules again.  And for some
reason, I also had to get into modconf to get my sound
card and scsi emulation to work again!

But anyway, your suggestions don't seem to solve the
problem on my side.  Anybody has a better idea?

Any help appreciated.

--- "Nelson E. Castillo" <nelson@politecnica.edu.co>