"startup" keytab file in konsole

Hi,

I want konsole to start with my cutom keytab file (which I placed in ~/.kde/..../my.keytab).
I start konsole using the quick launcher, so I changed the launch command
(in the Kmenu editor)
   konsole --keytab my
and this did the trick.

However, if I start a second shell shell within konsole (by clicking on the new
session tab), the new session reverts to a different keytab file - one from $KDEDIR/....
(I believe this is some kind of system-wide default file, because its filename suffix
is .Keytab rather than .keytab).  The simple solution would be to overwrite this
file, but this is impossible since it's on a shared server.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Ari