Re: installing KDE on new beta installer/sarge

Hello Richard!

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 12:43:56PM -0500, Richard Harding wrote:
I am trying to install KDE using the new beta installer and sarge. I have managed to get the system installed and WindowMaker and IceWM so far. I am getting unmet dependency errors with KDE.

I have since put in unstable sources and the unmet dependencies are down to just one ksysgaurd. Does anyone know the best way to work around this. I have tried using the kde debian source as well and gotten even more unmet errors. Does anyone have a good source for this?

Some old info, but maybe still of use:
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianKDE

HTH,
Flo