Re: Poll: who's apt-get upgraded sid this week?

On Thu, November 27 at  9:42 AM EST
David Z Maze <dmaze@debian.org> wrote:

>Tom <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net> writes:
>
>> How many people have apt-get their SID boxes since "the indicdent"?
>> Everything seems to be back up...  Is it sitnorm again?
>
>I'm continuing to run aptitude ~daily, but my mirror hasn't seen any
>updates since the compromise.

Likewise.
Did you install any new (to your system) packages... I did
apt-get install -s <package-name> and it looked like it would work but I
didn't actually install anything, will wait 'til all seems clear.

Shawn Lamson
shawn.lamson@verizon.net