Re: Help... I think I've shot myself in the foot...

eric brown <ericdebianlists@yahoo.com> writes:

> If Kent idea doesn't work...
>
> Maybe you could modyfy XFree86.conf from the windows
> side using explore2fs? But I know the write   to linux
> partition feature is experimental and I haven't tried
> this out.
> This can be risky, but if nothing else comes up...

But if he has to take down the machine anyway he might as well start
from a (rescue) floppy/cd and repair everything under Linux.

I did use the write capabilities of explore2fs, though, and without
any problems so far. Of course, it's your own risk ...

Andreas Goesele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.